Columbine Health Systems has been a proud leader in senior health care for the past 50 years in Northern Colorado. We are an organization designed to not only dedicate ourselves to the care of our residents, but also to our valued employees.
Columbine West Health and Rehab is located at 940 Worthington Circle, Fort Collins, Co. This facility provides skilled nursing care along with rehabilitation, nursing and dementia care, and hospice services to the geriatric community.
We are accepting applications for a Weekend Admissions Coordinator able to work:
- Part Time
- Saturday and Sunday
- Starting wage between $18.00/hour - $20.00/hour Depending on experience
Comprehensive Benefit Plans
Employees who work 24+ hrs. per week qualify for a full range of benefits including.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Free health care clinics for anyone covered by the healthcare plan
- 401(k) & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Discounts at our pharmacy
- Discounts at our medical equipment stores
- Continuing Education Opportunities including scholarships, tuition reimbursement and discounted tuition rates with partnering educational institutions
- Retention Bonuses
- Completes tours and the inquiry process for potential residents and their families
- Evaluates prospective admissions for appropriateness of placement and determination of correct level of care
- Assists with the admission of residents and any required admission paperwork
- Works with other company social service designees in facilitating smooth transitions of residents to and from different levels of care
- All other duties as assigned
Admissions Coordinator Requirements
- Have or is working toward a Bachelor's Degree in the Human Services Field
- Must read at a level to understand and interpret government regulations
- Proficient with and has Computer experience
Hiring Manager: Janel Bailey
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Columbine Health Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.