Columbine Health Systems has been a proud leader in senior health care for the past 50 years in Northern Colorado. We are an organization designed to not only dedicate ourselves to the care of our residents, but also to our valued employees.
Lakeview Commons Assisted Living is located at 1422 West 29th Street, Loveland, Colorado. Our goal is to provide a safe and comfortable home while assisting residents with activities of daily living that become difficult due to illness or the aging process.
We are accepting applications for a Maintenance Supervisor able to work:
- Full Time
- Monday through Friday
- Required on-call availability
- Starting wage between $22.00/hour - $26.00/hour (depending on experience)
Comprehensive Benefit Plans
Employees who work 24+ hrs. per week qualify for a full range of benefits including.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Free health care clinics for anyone covered by the healthcare plan
- 401(k) & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Discounts at our pharmacy
- Discounts at our medical equipment stores
- Continuing Education Opportunities including scholarships, tuition reimbursement and discounted tuition rates with partnering educational institutions
- Retention Bonuses
- Requisitions supplies and equipment for use in maintenance
- Coordinates maintenance work with other department functions to maintain normal business function
- Advises and consults with building Administrator and Management Facility Superintendent on needed maintenance and repairs pertaining to structure, grounds and equipment
- Regularly inspects equipment and systems to ensure safe and proper functioning including fire sprinklers, fire alarm systems and fire doors
- Inspects building and grounds to ensure compliance with local codes, ordinances and safety regulations.
- Prepare and submit related reports as directed by the Administrator
- Attend all department and in-service meetings as requested
- Performs all duties pertaining to electricity, plumbing, painting, carpentry, mechanics, masonry, furnishings of the buildings and heating systems as directed by the Administrator
- Maintains availability for on-call emergencies
- Completes work orders in a timely manner and submit completed documents to Administrator weekly
- Assists with ground maintenance activities, such as snow removal
- Room turnovers, painting, drywall repairs, and floor repairs
- Maintains up-to-date Safety Data Sheets and binders
Maintenance Supervisor Requirements
- Must have a strong background in building maintenance, including electrical, HVAC, fire alarm equipment, carpentry, painting, plumbing repairs, floor equipment, etc.High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Valid Drivers License and continuously meet company driving record standards
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Hiring Manager: Julie Sleath
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Columbine Health Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.