Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center in Vinton, Virginia is seeking a caring and dedicated Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) to join an outstanding rehab team. Our therapists experience the daily joy of enriching the lives of others, while building genuine relationships with patients. Become part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team of professionals who share their positive attitudes and compassionate hearts with every patient, family, and co-worker.
At Berkshire, we consider each other to be more like family, and less like co-workers. We regularly enjoy morale events throughout the year, including food trucks, games, and theme dress days. Visit our facebook page to see staff photos of some events we have had in the past! Plus we have a seasoned leadership team with many managers having been with our company for several years and are here to help you! The Director or Rehab here is awesome and has been with the company for over a decade! She has years of experience as an OT and works well with your schedule!
The COTA is responsible for implementing treatment programs established by the Occupational Therapist in accordance with all state and federal regulations. They collaborate with facility staff to promote the highest practicable physical, mental and psychosocial well-being for the residents.
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills.
- Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTA) will hold licensure as outlined by the Board of Occupational Therapy in the employment state.
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid Time off, because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You are our company's future; let us help you take care of yours!