Who are we:
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF International Accreditation)- more than 25 years
- Specialty Rehabilitation Registered nurses – currently 68% CRRN certified
- Patient population – strokes, traumatic brain injury, multiple injuries, new spinal cord injuries, gunshot wounds, amputations, burns, medical complexity, post covid patients
- Awarded the Certified Registered Nurse Advocacy Award 2021 by the Association for Rehabilitation Nursing
- Structured and individualized medical and therapy care
- State of the art therapy equipment for state-of-the-art care
What do we do:
- Impacting lives of patients and families in the most challenging and life changing times of their lives
- True interdisciplinary care and teamwork with strong nursing and therapy patient centered collaborative care
- Acute medical care by specialty nurses
- Three hours of therapy by acute care PT, OT, ST
- Team consists of Physical medicine and Rehab MD’s, RN, NA, PT, OT, ST, Neuropsychology doctors, rec therapy, social workers, case management, admission liaisons, and dieticians come together weekly for team conference for collaborative team care
- Specialty education for nursing and therapy
Administers patient care in an area in a hospital or inpatient/observation setting where an acute care patient receives active treatment for an injury, episode of illness, a medical condition, or post intervention with assessment.
Shift – Day
Location – 1300 Hempel Ave, Ocoee, FL 34761
Employment Type – Variable Full Time - Benefits Eligible
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Meets all mandatory, developmental, and performance competency requirements for Orlando Health and unit/department.
- Maintains current State of Florida RN license or valid eNLC multistate RN license.
- Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification.
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas. NRP required for Neonatal Intensive care Unit (NICU).