New competitive Wages
Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center in Vinton is seeking Licenced Practical Nurses (we welcome new grads) to join our team for our 180 bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center.
What you can expect from us:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid Time off, because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You are our company's future; let us help you take care of yours!
- Respect and Support from our leadership team
- PTO and Sick pay to help with your quality time off
- 8, 12 or 16 hour shifts
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will supervise our trained CNA's as well as provide direct patient care in accordance with state, federal and MFA guidelines. You will be responsible for weekly/monthly summaries of patients’ status, abilities and addresses problems identified in the patient care plan for RN review.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
Current license by the Virginia Board of Nursing to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
One (1) year of previous nursing experience preferred. New Grads welcome to apply.
Working for MFA at Berkshire Rehab and Skilled Nursing Center is no ordinary career. It takes pride and dedication. It takes a critical combination of technical skills balanced with people skills. Most of all, it takes a unique person, with a caring heart and a passion for helping others. It's more than just a job...it's a calling. If you have a patient driven mind set and the desire to care for others please give us a call or apply today