Seeking evening and night shift! Healthy Sign on Bonus up to $10,000 for full time
New competitive Wages
At Berkshire, Nursing is what we do! Berkshire Health & Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking a Registered Nurse House Supervisor for our 180 bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center in Vinton.
What you can expect from us:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid Time off, because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You are our company's future; let us help you take care of yours!
- Respect and Support from our leadership team
- PTO and Sick pay to help with your quality time off
As the RN House Supervisor you will be a key player to help oversee the nursing department in the DON’s absence. You will review staffing at the change of a shift and assigns and replaces staff to meet patient care needs. Complete patient care rounds. Coordinate admissions, transfers and /or discharges and ensures appropriate documentation. Assist in orientation of evening and night shift employees. Supervise and evaluate evening and night shift employees.
Qualified candidates will be a licensed RN and have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a nurse as well as experience in acute setting.
Shifts we need coverage for:
Full time 11p-7a Sun to Thursday
Full time 3p-11p
Working for MFA at Berkshire Rehab and Skilled Nursing Center is no ordinary career. It takes pride and dedication. It takes a critical combination of technical skills balanced with people skills. Most of all, it takes a unique person, with a caring heart and a passion for helping others. It's more than just a job...it's a calling. If you have a patient driven mind set and the desire to care for others please give us a call or apply today