Gretna Health & Rehabilitation Centerin Gretna, Virginia is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA). We are searching for caring, warm-hearted CNAs who are searching for an opportunity to do meaningful work, an opportunity to put a personal touch on improving the lives of others. We understand the demands of caring for others, and we consider it an honor.
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides direct care to the residents of the health and rehabilitation center, assisting them in activities of daily living under the direction and supervision of a professional nurse. Those duties include but are not limited to: bathing, dressing, serves and collects food trays, feeds residents, measures and records weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output as directed.
Must have current Virginia Nurse Aide license in good standing or be within 100 days of completion of state approved CNA course.
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid Time off, because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You are our company's future; let us help you take care of yours!
- This role allows you Overtime options, incentive bonuses, referral bonuses up to $1000 and Retention Bonuses, so many ways to maximize your income.
- Sign on/ Retention Bonus is $5000 Full Time, $3000 Part Time
- Daily Pay, Work today, Get Paid Tomorrow!!!
We offer competetive wages in comaparison to our competitors which includes shift differentials as well as bonuses.