Columbine Health Systems has been a proud leader in senior health care for the past 50 years in Northern Colorado. We are an organization designed to not only dedicate ourselves to the care of our residents, but also to our valued employees.
Lemay Avenue Health & Rehab is a Skilled Nursing Facility located at 4824 S. Lemay Ave., Fort Collins, CO. Services include 24-hour skilled nursing care, physical, occupational, respiratory, and speech-language therapy, secure memory units, group and individual activities.
We are accepting applications for a Unit Clerk who is able to work:
- Full Time
- Schedule to be discussed at interview
- Starting wage between $15.00/hour - $18.00/hour (depending on experience)
Comprehensive Benefit Plans
Employees who work 24+ hrs. per week qualify for a full range of benefits including.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Free health care clinics for anyone covered by the healthcare plan
- 401(k) & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Discounts at our pharmacy
- Discounts at our medical equipment stores
- Continuing Education Opportunities including scholarships, tuition reimbursement and discounted tuition rates with partnering educational institutions
- Retention Bonuses
- Process admission and discharge records timely and accurately
- Verifies the accuracy of order transcription
- Complete identification on forms in residents' medical record
- File all diagnostic reports promptly and accurately after review from licensed personnel
- Assist with data entry, printing, and processing of computer forms
- Accurately process telephone orders into the computer daily
- Assure that all medical record information is protected and kept confidential
- Assist in identifying incomplete or inaccurate documentation and report to individuals responsible for accuracy of documentation.
- Maintain supply of documentation forms.
- Displays leadership by using effective interpersonal skills to develop positive working relationships, participating in educational opportunities for personal and professional growth, contributing to organizational and departmental goals.
- Demonstrates individual effectiveness by maintaining a positive, open-minded, and team-oriented attitude; following through on commitments; performing job responsibilities in a manner consistent with organizational policies; communicating effectively with others; using resources effectively and efficiently; making suggestions and supporting the implementation of strategies to increase revenue and/or reduce operational expenses.
- Understands all emergency protocols, responds to emergencies, and assists in providing direction for associates during emergencies when needed.
- Attends in-services and staff meetings as required.
- Participates in Quality Improvement/Assurance activities as requested.
- Participates in all external licensure and accreditation surveys conducted in the facility.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with order entry and knowledge of medications
- Certification in field is preferred, i.e., Nurse Aide Certification, Pharmacy Technician Certification, Medical Records Certification, etc.
- Experience working with the geriatric population.
- Displays great attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, pharmacy employees, physicians, residents and family members.
- Demonstrate initiative, dependability, and ability to work as a team player.
- Demonstrate ability to use Matrix and utilize an Electronic MAR.
- Uses judgment in day-to-day problem solving and decision-making. Seeks assistance from Director of Nursing, Staff Development Coordinator, Registered Nurse, and peers as needed. Assists others.
Hiring Manager: Jenny Foster (No Calls Please)
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Columbine Health Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.