Louisa Health & Rehabilitation Center, a 90 bed skilled rehabilitation facility in Louisa is seeking a Receptionist.
The receptionist will:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package for full time associates which include affordable health and dental insurance within 60-90 days of hire, paid time off, extra pay for holidays, and a 401k with company match.
When you are part of the MFA family, you have the opportunity to touch people's lives each and every day by being an integral part of their recovery. Along the way you'll have almost unlimited opportunity for career growth and achievement. It's an incredibly rewarding and enriching experience. It's also a deeply important responsibility, and we hold our employees to exceptionally high standards.