Huntersville Health & Rehabilitation Center is seeking housekeeping team members to help make a difference in someone's life! Our team provides excellent care to 90 rehabilitation and long-term care residents in Huntersville and you can join us! We believe the appearance of our center says a lot about the care we provide. We ensure every detail from our shiny floors to the cleanliness of our patient rooms. Housekeeping is staffed through NextLevel/Aramark.
We are searching for caring, warm-hearted people who are searching for an opportunity to do meaningful work, an opportunity to put a personal touch on improving the lives of others. We understand the responsibilities that come with caring for others, and we consider it an honor. Our team members experience the daily joy of enriching the lives of others, while building genuine relationships with patients and their families. Become part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team of professionals who share their positive attitudes and compassionate hearts with every patient, family and co-worker.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains a clean, sanitary environment, minimizing any infection risk.
- Promotes and enhances the safety of patients, families, and staff.
- Cleans and services patient rooms, baths, offices, dining rooms, and other ancillary areas.
Job qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred.
- Prior health care experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate, comprehend, understand, and write messages, and follow directions.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to effectively follow simple oral and written instructions.
- Ability to operate equipment.
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package for full time associates which include affordable health and dental insurance within 60-90 days of hire, paid time off, extra pay for holidays, and a 401k with company match.