Columbine Therapy Services is currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work at one of our Northern Colorado SNFs. Position is Monday through Friday, 20-25 hours per week depending on census with potential to pick up more hours at one of other 4 SNFs in the area. We offer an upbeat work environment, supportive co-workers, competitive salary, and reasonable productivity requirements.
Columbine Health Systems is a leader in providing long-term care and services since 1971. Our locally owned and operated healthcare continuum offers a spectrum of services including; independent living, assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing facilities, medical equipment, pharmacy services, home care, hospice care, and care for those with memory impairment.
We are currently hiring for a Speech Language Pathologist able to work:
- Monday through Friday
- Part-time, 20-25 hrs. per week
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school in the SLP Therapy Program and have a current license as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the State of Colorado.
- Must have a current ASHA license.
- Experience in geriatric, long-term, and subacute rehab preferred
- New grads welcome
- Knowledge of Medicare documentation and guidelines preferred
- Starting wages: $39.50-$48.50/hour DOE.
- Employees who work over 24 hrs. + per week are eligible for a full range of benefits including PTO, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Free Health Care Clinic as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy.
Columbine Therapy Services
Cheri Clark, Director of Therapy - Columbine West Health & Rehab
Phone (970) 203-5071