Harrisonburg Health & Rehabilitation Center in Harrisonburg, Virginia is seeking a full-time caring and dedicated Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) to join an outstanding rehab team. Our therapists experience the daily joy of enriching the lives of others, while building genuine relationships with patients. Become part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team of professionals who share their positive attitudes and compassionate hearts with every patient, family, and co-worker.
The COTA is responsible for implementing treatment programs established by the Occupational Therapist in accordance with all state and federal regulations. They collaborate with facility staff to promote the highest practicable physical, mental and psychosocial well-being for the residents.
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills.
- Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTA) will hold licensure as outlined by the Board of Occupational Therapy in the employment state.
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid Time off, because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You are our company's future; let us help you take care of yours!