Columbine Health Systems has been a proud leader in senior health care for the past 50 years in Northern Colorado. We are an organization designed to not only dedicate ourselves to the care of our residents, but also to our valued employees.
Columbine West Health & Rehab located at 940 Worthington Circle, Fort Collins, is hiring a quality CNA-Medication Aide who plays an important role in the recovery and well-being of our elderly patients and residents at our beautiful Fort Collins, CO location.
We are accepting applications for a Medication Aide (CNA-Med) able to work:
- 8-hour shifts
- Days or Eves
- Starting wage between $18.00/hour - $22.00/hour (depending on experience)
- Comprehensive Benefit Plans
Employees who work 24+ hrs. per week qualify for a full range of benefits including.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Free health care clinics for anyone covered by the healthcare plan
- 401(k) & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Discounts at our pharmacy
- Discounts at our medical equipment stores
- Continuing Education Opportunities including scholarships, tuition reimbursement and discounted tuition rates with partnering educational institutions
- Retention Bonuses
- Must be licensed CNA- Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with the laws of the Colorado State Board of Nursing.
- Must have completed an approved medication aid training program (CNA-Med).
- 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
Hiring Manager: Isaac Bush
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Columbine Health Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.