Columbine Health Systems has been a proud leader in senior health care for the past 50 years in Northern Colorado. We are an organization designed to not only dedicate ourselves to the care of our residents, but also to our valued employees.
New Mercer Commons Assisted Living is located at 900 Centre Ave. Fort Collins, Co. and serves a wide range of needs by offering three unique sections of care: Assisted, Assisted Plus, and Memory Care all located within one building.
We are accepting applications for a Personal Care Provider/ QMAP able to work:
• Full Time, Part Time or PRN (as needed)
• Day, Eve or Overnight shifts
• Some weekends and some holidays
SIGN ON BONUS $500 FOR DAYSHIFT!!!
- Wages $15.25-$19.00/hour DOE
- We offer Evening & Overnight shift differential pay.
- Employees who work 24+ hrs. per week qualify for a full range of benefits including PTO, Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, as well as Discounts from our Pharmacy.
- Opportunities for advancement
Comprehensive Benefit Plans
Employees who work 24+ hrs. per week qualify for a full range of benefits including.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Free health care clinics for anyone covered by the healthcare plan
- 401(k) & Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Discounts at our pharmacy
- Discounts at our medical equipment stores
- Continuing Education Opportunities including scholarships, tuition reimbursement and discounted tuition rates with partnering educational institutions
- Retention Bonuses
Personal Care Provider/QMAP
- Facilitates small group activities and social interaction under the supervision of the Activity Coordinator
- Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, brushing teeth or dentures, meals, and so on
- Assists with transfers
- Assists with restorative care follow-through under the direction of various therapists
- Keeps resident's area clean
- Changes bed linen and make beds
- Assists with laundry
- And other duties as assigned
Personal Care Provider - PCP/QMAP - Requirements
- Must have an interest in geriatrics and be able to read, write, speak and follow oral instructions in English
- Previous experience is preferable but not essential
- PCP will receive on-the-job training under close supervision
- Will attend QMAP class and be expected to administer medications
Apply here or text "PCP" to (970) 372-6360
Hiring Manager: Jessika Thornes
Wage information is provided in compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. The compensation offered to the successful applicant may vary based on factors including experience, skills, education, location, or other position-related reasons.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Columbine Health Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors.