Columbine Health Systems is a leader in providing long-term care and services since 1971. Our locally owned and operated healthcare continuum offers a spectrum of services including independent living, assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing facilities, medical equipment, pharmacy services, home care, hospice care, and care for those with memory impairment.
We are currently accepting applications for an Occupational Therapist.
Occupational Therapist position is available at our 5 Northern Colorado Skilled Nursing facilities serving the geriatric population. Weekend availability is required for position, and weekday availability is preferred. Hours will vary according to your schedule.
- Starting wages: $48/ hour + potential shift differential
Our employees who work 24+ hours per week qualify for a full range of benefits including
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Free health care clinics for anyone covered by the healthcare plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Discounts at our pharmacy
- Discounts at our medical equipment stores
Occupational Therapist - PRN
- Knowledge of Medicare documentation and guidelines preferred.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Occupational Therapy and have a current license in the State of Colorado.
- Experience in geriatric or long-term care preferred.
- New grads welcome.
Hiring Manager: Alex Mrotek 970-286-3901