With a legacy that spans over 150 years, Bon Secours is a network that is dedicated to providing excellent care through exceptional people. At every level, everyone on our teams have embraced the call to provide compassionate care. Here, you can work with others who share common values, and use your skills to help extend care to all of our communities.
We're currently offering a sign on bonus for new grad RNs!!
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Candidates should apply for this job opening if they fall into one of the following categories:
- Interested in Med/Surg, Oncology, Telemetry, CV Stepdown, Critical Care, Emergency Department, Operating Room, and McCall Hospice House.
- Recent graduate from an accredited nursing program who has successfully completed all requirements to obtain a nursing license; or
- Recent graduate from an accredited nursing program who has been unable to take the NCLEX examination due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in an area where the licensing exceptions have been made; or
- RN student enrolled in the final semester of an accredited nursing program; or
- RN student enrolled in an accredited nursing program who has completed at least their first round of clinicals and are prepared to begin working in a nursing support role.
Please apply for this requisition if you are interested in roles in one or more of the following facilities:
- St. Francis Downtown
- St. Francis Eastside
Once applied, the talent acquisition team will route you for the appropriate role and location.
Work Shift: Varies by location/role
Many of our opportunities reward* your hard work with:
Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
Prescription drug coverage
Flexible spending accounts
Life insurance w/AD&D
Employer contributions to retirement savings plan when eligible
Paid time off
And much more
*Benefits offerings vary according to employment status
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email email@example.com. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org