Carolina Rehab Center of Cumberlandis looking for a caring and dedicated Occupational Therapist who is licensed in North Carolina and is searching for an opportunity to do meaningful work. This position is an opportunity to put a personal touch on improving the lives of others. Our team members experience the daily joy of enriching the lives of others, while building genuine relationships with patients and their families. Become part of an enthusiastic and committed team of rehab professionals who share their positive attitudes and compassionate hearts with every patient, family, and co-worker.
The Occupational Therapist evaluates residents, develops effective treatment plans, and obtains approval for service from the referring physician. Treats residents to the physician’s treatment plan. Participates in discharge planning, records evaluation, treatment, and charges. Screens residents for potential benefit from OT intervention.
Job Specific Duties:
• Screens, evaluates and develops programs for implementation for all patients as needed.
• Supervises Occupational Therapist Assistants and aides according to state guidelines.
• Develops effective occupational therapy treatment plans and goals to meet each patient’s needs.
• Collaborates/communicates effectively with other center team members to ensure optimal patient care and progress.
• Prioritizes responsibilities to ensure efficient clinical operations.
• Demonstrates ability and willingness to attain productivity benchmark.
• Completes documentation/billing timely, and accurately. Ensures MD orders are obtained according to company policy and procedure.
Skills and Abilities:
•Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills.
•Demonstrates effective problem-solving skills.
Occupational Therapists will hold licensure as outlined by the state Board of Occupational Therapy in the state of employment.
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package for full time associates which include affordable health and dental insurance within 60-90 days of hire, paid time off, extra pay for holidays, and a 401k with company match.