Status: Variable Full Time
Department: Four Corners Emerg Svcs
Title: Registered Nurse
South Lake Hospital FSED provides full spectrum emergency care, 24/7, to all individuals including pediatric, adult, and geriatric populations. In compliance with the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Laborregulation (EMTALA),each individual will be triaged, medically screened and provided appropriate care by a physician or advancedcare professional. The South Lake Hospital FSED is supported by both air and ground transport.
Why choose Orlando Health?
- Innovative benefits package that begins on day one
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible schedules
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 a year
- Voted Best Place To Work by Forbes
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Meets all mandatory, developmental, and performance competency requirements for Orlando Health and unit/department
- Maintains current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Florida or Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
- Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas.