Nursing is what we do! Beaufont Health & Rehabilitation Center, a 120 -bed healthcare center in Richmond is seeking an Assistant Director of Nursing. Working with us is more than just a job - it is an opportunity to do meaningful work, an opportunity to put a personal touch on improving the lives of others. We understand the demands of caring for others, and we consider it an honor. Become part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team of professionals who share their positive attitudes and compassionate hearts with every patient, family, and co-worker.
The Assistant Director of Nursing is responsible for daily coordinating, assessing, and monitoring the quality and efficiency of patient care outcomes for all three shifts on each unit. Ensuring compliance of nursing care policies, procedures, systems and processes, as well as managing and supervising unit nursing staff.
If you are interested in challenge, reward, growth, and accomplishment, apply today!
This position reports directly to the Director of Nursing and is supported by corporate nursing consultants who offer ongoing training and assistance. We offer a supportive work environment with a stable administration team.
Typical hours are Monday through Friday day shift, with some weekend and on-call duties.
- RN degree required; BSN preferred
- Current licensure by VirginiaBoard of Nursing to practice as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of nursing experience as an LPN or RN, preferably in long-term care
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal and state regulations as they relate to long-term care
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with an interdisciplinary team.
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important and we value it.
- Paid Time off, because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You are our company's future; let us help you take care of yours!
When you are part of the MFA family, you have the opportunity to touch people's lives each and every day by being an integral part of their recovery. Along the way you'll have almost unlimited opportunity for career growth and achievement. It's an incredibly rewarding and enriching experience.