RN Night Shift - $15,000 Sign On Bonus- Self Scheduling
Join our small, dynamic nursing team in Billings, MT.
You have specialized skills and our patients in our region, deserve them! If you are an enthusiastic individual seeking an environment dedicated to superior patient care and an organization with a strong mission to serve our community, we urge you to apply!
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will:
- Provides planning and delivery of direct and indirect patient care through the nursing process of Assessment, Planning, Intervention, and Evaluation.
- Develops nursing care plan in coordination with patient, family and interdisciplinary staff as necessary. Communicates changes in patient’s clinical condition with Physicians, Nursing Supervisor/Manager, and co-workers as appropriate. Participates in discharge planning process.
- Self-scheduled shifts are 7 - 7:30
As a Registered Nurse / RN you will have:
- Graduate from an accredited Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing or Nursing Diploma program.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse in Montana. A Montana license is required.
- BLS certification.
- Minimum six months' Medical/Surgical experience in an acute care setting preferred.