Department: Cardiac Progressive Care Unit (CPCU)
Status: Variable Full-Time (Three 12 hour shifts)
Title: Registered Nurse, Acute Care
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is a full-service medical/surgical facility serving the residents of Southwest Orange County and Orlando’s growing tourist population. In addition to a highly qualified team of nurses, support staff and physicians, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is equipped with the latest technology in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular catheterization and angiography.
Top Reasons to Choose Orlando Health – Dr. P. Phillips Hospital:
- Competitive Pay: Evening, nights, and weekend shift differentials offered for qualifying positions.
- All Inclusive Benefits: Student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, back up elder and childcare, pet insurance, and more for full time and part time employees.
- Employee-centric: P. Phillips Hospital has been selected as one of the 2020 “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” by Modern Healthcare.
- Committed to Community: Orlando Health provides more than $450 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more.
Forbes Recognizes Orlando Health as a Best-In-State Employer
Forbes has named Orlando Health as one of America's Best-In-State Employers for 2021. Orlando Health is the top healthcare organization in the Metro Orlando area to make the prestigious list. "We are proud to be named once again as a best place to work," said Karen Frenier, vice president, Human Resources. "This achievement reflects our positive culture and efforts to ensure that all team members feel respected, supported and valued.
Dr. Phillips Hospital Cardiac Progressive Care Unit (CPCU)
The CPCU, a 35 bed unit and the CIU, an 8 bed unit, serves the adult and geriatric population by offering Level II Cardiac Services. The types of patients served are as follows: Acute Heart Failure, Acute or Uncontrolled Arrhythmias, Chest Pain, Cardiac Catheterization and Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (specific to the CIU).
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Meets all mandatory, developmental, and performance competency requirements for Orlando Health and unit/department.
- Maintains current State of Florida RN license or valid eNLC multistate RN license.
- Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification.
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas.
Graduate Nurses Encouraged to Apply