Registered Nurse in Acute Care - Full Time | Part Time | Per Diem
We offer sign-on bonuses for full time and part time experienced nurses.
Full Time: $20K Sign-on Bonus & Part Time: $10K Sign-on Bonus
As Mount Sinai grows, so does our legacy of caring
Located in the heart of Miami Beach, overlooking the breathtaking intracoastal waterway, Mount Sinai Medical Center is dedicated to providing exceptional health care to our diverse community enhanced through innovation, technology, teaching, and research.
Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit hospital with 672 beds, and a tight-knit community of more than 4,000 employees.
We provide world-class care:
- Named one of America's 250 Best Hospitals for 2020, 2021 and 2022 by Healthgrades, positioning Mount Sinai among the top 5% of hospitals in the nation for overall clinical excellence.
- A pioneer in innovative medical research in areas such as cardiology, cancer, memory disorders and pulmonary diseases
- The BEST cardiac surgery survival rate in Florida
- A new seven-story Surgical Tower with 154 all-private rooms and patient centered technology promotes an exceptional patient experience
- Knowledgeable of the EMTALA laws that govern transfer in and out of the Emergency Room.
- Demonstrates the ability to interpret age specific response for trauma patients.
- Documents discharge planning for all patients with a focus on the special discharge and after core needs of the population are served.
- Possesses the skill to successfully interpret EKG tracing (Arrhythmia recognition and management).
- Monitors, evaluates and documents patients response to vasoactive drug administration.
- Monitors and evaluates patients requiring pace maker management (external, internal and intravenous).
- Monitors evaluates and documents patients requiring mechanical ventilation.
- Is Knowledgeable of crisis intervention, verbal de-escalation and physical intervention (Mental Health Baker Act).
- Performs and documents an accurate ongoing systems assessment.
- Responds to diagnostic data and initiates appropriate action or intervention
- Current/Valid FL RN licensure
- Graduate from accredited School of Nursing, ASN or BSN.
- ACLS & BLS certification required
We believe in the physical and mental well-being of our employees and are committed to offering comprehensive benefits that fit their personal needs. Our robust employee benefits package includes:
- Health benefits
- Life insurance
- Long-term disability coverage
- Healthcare spending accounts
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
- On-site housing for selected positions and more!