Cherrydale Health & Rehabilitation Center is seeking a full time MDS Coordinator with a license to practice as a Registered Nurse for our 180 bed skilled nursing facility in Arlington.
The typical schedule for the MDS Coordinator is Monday-Friday with a weekend rotation of Manager on Duty.
The MDS Coordinator is responsible for completing minimum data set assessments and creating comprehensive plans of care after review of the patient's medical record and communication with direct care staff, the patient's physician, and family. The MDS Coordinator develops and completes the patient assessment process in accordance with the requirements of federal and state regulations and company policies and procedures.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong clinical assessment skills
- Ability to make independent decisions on a regular basis
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary team
- Basic computer skills
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Proven decision making and analytical skills
- RN license or LPN license
- skilled nursing and rehabilitation environment experience
- strong clinical skills
- an understanding of the MDS 3.0 process
- commitment for service excellence
- superior customer service and communication skills.
We offer a competitive rate of pay and a comprehensive benefits package for full time associates which include affordable health and dental insurance within 60-90 days of hire, paid time off, extra pay for holidays, and a 401k with company match.
Working for MFA at a LifeWorks Rehab and Skilled Nursing Center is no ordinary career. It takes pride and dedication. It takes a critical combination of technical skills balanced with people skills. Most of all it takes a unique person, with a caring heart and a passion for helping others. It's more than just a job...it's a calling.