Status: Variable Full Time
Department: Emergency Services
The mission of South Lake Hospital’s Emergency Department is to offer rapid, easily accessible, cost-effective emergency treatment for individuals in the community. This treatment is provided by a team of professional, highly-qualified, and supportive staff members.
South Lake ED in conjunction with the county emergency medical services provides the full spectrum of emergency care to all individuals, pediatrics, adults, and geriatric populations, presenting care 24-hours a day.
Why choose Orlando Health?
- Innovative benefits package that begins on day one
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible schedules
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 a year
- Voted Best Place To Work by Forbes
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Meets all mandatory, developmental, and performance competency requirements for Orlando Health and unit/department
- Maintains current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Florida or Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
- Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas.