Department: South Lake Administration
Title: Administrative Supervisor
The Administrative Supervisor facilitates timely and safe patient flow and provides off-shift management and operational oversight of the acute care hospital setting, and ensures the provision of safe, quality patient care.
Why choose Orlando Health?
- Innovative benefits package that begins on day one
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible schedules
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 a year
- Voted Best Place To Work by Forbes
• Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
Current professional license as a registered nurse in the State of Florida. National Certification in specialty area within 2 years.
Maintains current BLS; as determined by specialty area ACLS, PALS, NALS, or TNCC is required.
Two (2) years of experience as a registered nurse in the acute care setting.