Bayside Health & Rehabilitation Center has an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Unit Manager in our 60 bed skilled rehab center in Virginia Beach.
We're looking for a caring, warm-hearted Nurse Unit Manager who is seeking an opportunity to do meaningful work, an opportunity to put a personal touch on improving the lives of others. Our nurses experience the daily joy of enriching the lives of others, while building genuine relationships with patients and their families. Become part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team of professionals who share their positive attitudes and compassionate hearts with every patient, family, and co-worker. Nursing is what we do!
The Unit Manager will oversee clinical operations of the unit and is responsible for staff supervision of nurses and CNAs, as well as interfacing with physicians, QI reporting and follow-up, and providing clinical expertise to staff as needed. Typical hours are Monday through Friday day shift, with some weekend and on-call duties.
Unit Manager Requirements:
- Current license by the Virginia Board of Nursing to practice as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Minimum three to five years of experience as an RN or LPN, preferably in long term care.
- Comprehensive knowledge of federal and state regulations as they relate to long term care.
- Nursing Management experience preferred.
- BSN preferred.
Our Benefits Include:
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability election. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid Time off, because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan with a company match. You are our company's future; let us help you take care of yours!
Working for MFA at a LifeWorks Rehab and Skilled Nursing Center is no ordinary career. It takes pride and dedication. It takes a critical combination of technical skills balanced with people skills. Most of all it takes a unique person, with a caring heart and a passion for helping others. It's more than just a job...it's a calling.