Department: DPH Cath Lab
Title: Registered Nurse, Advanced Care
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is a full-service medical/surgical facility serving the residents of Southwest Orange County and Orlando’s growing tourist population. In addition to a highly qualified team of nurses, support staff and physicians, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is equipped with the latest technology in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular catheterization and angiography.
Top Reasons to Choose Orlando Health – Dr. P. Phillips Hospital:
- Competitive Pay: Evening, nights, and weekend shift differentials offered for qualifying positions.
- All Inclusive Benefits: Student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, back up elder and childcare, pet insurance, and more for full time and part time employees.
- Employee-centric: P. Phillips Hospital has been selected as one of the 2020 “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” by Modern Healthcare.
- Committed to Community: Orlando Health provides more than $450 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more.
Forbes Recognizes Orlando Health as a Best-In-State Employer
Forbes has named Orlando Health as one of America's Best-In-State Employers for 2021. Orlando Health is the top healthcare organization in the Metro Orlando area to make the prestigious list. "We are proud to be named once again as a best place to work," said Karen Frenier, vice president, Human Resources. "This achievement reflects our positive culture and efforts to ensure that all team members feel respected, supported and valued.
Dr. P Phillips Cath Lab
The Dr. P Phillips Cardiac Cath Lab is located on the 2ndfloor of the hospital, next to PACU. The Cath Lab has four (4) Cardiac Cath Lab suites; Lab 1, 2, 3, 4.Lab 1 is mostly utilized for Interventional Radiology, some Heart Catheterizations, and vascular studies. Lab 2 is utilized for most of the procedures performed in the Cath Lab; Electrophysiology (implants only), Heart Catheterizations, Interventional Radiology and Peripheral cases. Lab 3 and 4 areour STEMI/multipurpose labs that can be utilized for all service line procedures including and dedicated for Ablations and Electrophysiology Studies. The Cath Lab has a pre/post procedural area with sevenbays dedicated to monitored stretchers and fours bays dedicated to the Radial Lounge with four monitored recliners. The pre/post procedural area is hard wired for monitoring hemodynamics of our patients.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Meets all mandatory, developmental, and performance competency requirements for Orlando Health and unit/department
- Maintains current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Florida or Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
- Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas.
One (1) year of experience in cath lab or critical care inpatient setting.