Department: Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Title: Student Nurse Intern (SNI II)
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is a full-service medical/surgical facility serving the residents of Southwest Orange County and Orlando’s growing tourist population. In addition to a highly qualified team of nurses, support staff and physicians, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is equipped with the latest technology in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular catheterization and angiography.
Top Reasons to Choose Orlando Health - Dr. P. Phillips Hospital:
- Competitive Pay: Evening, nights, and weekend shift differentials offered for qualifying positions.
- All Inclusive Benefits: Student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, back up elder and childcare, pet insurance, and more for full time and part time employees.
- Employee-centric: Forbes has named Orlando Health as one of America's Best-In-State Employers for 2021.
- Committed to Community: Orlando Health provides more than $450 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more.
- Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) degree or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Must obtain licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida or Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) within six (6) months of placement in this job.
- Maintains current BLS/Healthcare provider certification.
Performs general patient care such as, hygiene, mobility, nutrition and increased/constant observation in a basic role with the guidance and mentoring of the Registered Nurse.