Department: Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Title: Registered Nurse, Advanced Care
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is a full-service medical/surgical facility serving the residents of Southwest Orange County and Orlando’s growing tourist population. In addition to a highly qualified team of nurses, support staff and physicians, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is equipped with the latest technology in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular catheterization and angiography.
Top Reasons to Choose Orlando Health - Dr. P. Phillips Hospital:
- Competitive Pay: Evening, nights, and weekend shift differentials offered for qualifying positions.
- All Inclusive Benefits: Student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, back up elder and childcare, pet insurance, and more for full time and part time employees.
- Employee-centric: Forbes has named Orlando Health as one of America's Best-In-State Employers for 2021.
- Committed to Community: Orlando Health provides more than $450 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more.
- 1 year ICU experience or two years of ICC or PCU level experience, ED experience also acceptable
- Experience with insulin, cardizem, dopamine, nitro and/or amiodarone drips, preferred
- Experience with ventilator and/or tracheostomy, preferred
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Florida or Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
- BLS/Healthcare Provider certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC required for certain areas.