Department: Intermediate Critical Care Unit (ICC)
Status: Variable Full-Time (Three 12-hour Shifts)
Title: Registered Nurse, Acute Care
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is a full-service medical/surgical facility serving the residents of Southwest Orange County and Orlando’s growing tourist population. In addition to a highly qualified team of nurses, support staff and physicians, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is equipped with the latest technology in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular catheterization and angiography.
Top Reasons to Choose Orlando Health – Dr. P. Phillips Hospital:
- Competitive Pay: Evening, nights, and weekend shift differentials offered for qualifying positions.
- All Inclusive Benefits: Student loan repayment, tuition reimbursement, back up elder and childcare, pet insurance, and more for full time and part time employees.
- Employee-centric: Dr. P. Phillips Hospital has been selected as one of the 2020 “Best Places to Work in Healthcare” by Modern Healthcare.
- Committed to Community: Orlando Health provides more than $450 million in total value to the community in the form of charity care, community benefit programs and services, community building activities and more.
Dr Phillips Intermediate Critical Care Unit (ICC)
The Intermediate Critical Care Unit is a 30-bedunit on the 3rdfloor, Tower A at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Intermediate Critical Care unit consists of acute care nurses in collaboration with hospitalists, critical care physicians, rapid response services, advanced practice practitioners, respiratory services, rehab services, nutrition services, pharmacy services, radiology services, spiritual care services, and case management. Collaborative relationships are maintained with all interdisciplinary teams.We serve adult patients that either have actual or potential life-threatening health problems that require frequentobservation, assessment, or interventions to prevent further complications and restore health utilizing advanced technology and highly skilled nursing staff.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Meets all mandatory, developmental, and performance competency requirements for Orlando Health and unit/department.
- Maintains current State of Florida RN license or valid eNLC multistate RN license.
- Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification.
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas. NRP required for Neonatal Intensive care Unit (NICU).