Administers patient care in an area in a hospital or inpatient setting where patients have an advanced illness or injury that routinely
requires timely, intense, and complex care to stabilize and support the patient’s medical condition. These areas require a lower
caregiver-to-patient ratio and highly trained team members with advanced skills.
Weekend RN position means the following:
• Weekend RNs commit to 2 (PT) or 3 (VFT) shifts per weekend.
• The weekend is considered as 7am Friday – 7am Monday.
• I may use PTO, as available, for no more than one full weekend off in any given quarter.
• Weekend RN positions have flat rate shift differentials for hours worked Friday 7amMonday 7am.
• Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
• Meets all mandatory, developmental, and performance competency requirements for Orlando Health and unit/department.
• Maintains current State of Florida RN license or valid eNLC multistate RN license
• Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification.
• ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas. NRP required for Neonatal Intensive care Unit (NICU).