Facility: Blue Cedar Emergency Svcs
Location: Clermont, FL
Department:Blue Cedar Emergency Svcs
Title: Registered Nurse
South Lake Hospital FSED provides full spectrum emergency care, 24/7, to all individuals including pediatric, adult, and geriatric populations. In compliance with the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Laborregulation (EMTALA),each individual will be triaged, medically screened and provided appropriate care by a physician or advancedcare professional. Nursing care is delivered based on the Nursing Professional Practice Model (PPM) and Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) standards of care.
Free Job Consultation
Why choose Orlando Health?
- Innovative benefits package that begins on day one
- Relocation Assistance
- Flexible schedules
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,000 a year
- Voted Best Place To Work by Forbes
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Meets all mandatory, developmental, and performance competency requirements for Orlando Health and unit/department
- Maintains current licensure as a registered nurse in the State of Florida or Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC)
- Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS, TNCC are required for certain areas.