Columbine Therapy Services is accepting applications for a quality Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- PRN (as needed basis)
- SNF/Inpatient Rehab setting
- Competitive wage of $39.50 + shift differential
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - COTA
- Provides quality care adhering to the treatment plan established by the OTR.
- Refers patient back to the OTR if a change in treatment plan is indicated due to a change in the patient's status.
- Consults with OTR regarding patient status and progress.
- Instructs patient and/or family members in a home program.
- Maintains all records pertinent to patient care.
- Communicates with physicians, family and other team members regarding changes or modifications in the treatment plan or patient status.
- Assists Occupational Therapy Department with staff education and in service, as needed.
- Maintains clinical competency through continuing education opportunities.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program.
- Current Colorado Occupational Therapy Assistant license or eligibility (when applicable).
- Experience in geriatric and long-term care preferred.