Columbine Commons Health & Rehab, located at 1475 Main St, Windsor is hiring a quality Registered Nurse who plays an important role in the recovery and well-being of our post-acute and elderly patients and residents
We are proud of our record of providing quality senior care services to Northern Colorado since 1971. We are a family-oriented company which is privately owned and operated. Our deep commitment to the quality senior care that we provide cannot be achieved without our talented staff.
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
- $2000 for PT (24+ hrs./week)
- $4000 for FT (32+hrs./week)
- $7500 for FT (32+ hrs./week) Night shift only
Starting wage $32.00/hour to $47.25/hour DOE.
- Competitive pay
- Evening, overnight and weekend shift differential
- 3 opportunities for raises your first year and then annually
- Retention bonus
- Educational reimbursement
- Opportunities for growth within our company
Our employees who work 24+ hours per week qualify for a full range of benefits including
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Free health care clinics for anyone covered by the healthcare plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Discounts at our pharmacy
- Discounts at our medical equipment stores
- Full-time, part-time and PRN shifts available
- Day, evening, and overnights
- Every other weekend required
- 8-hour shifts
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university
- Clear unencumbered license from the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse
- New Grad RN's Welcome as well as any licensed nurse within a hospital, long-term care or any other related healthcare facility
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Excellent communication skills
We offer meaningful careers for employees who care.
Apply here or text "RN" to (970) 372-6360